The Slimline Water Filter Housing, 20 Inch, 3/4 Inch port is designed to house 20″ Slimline Filters such as sediment removal filters, and activated carbon filters.
How does it work?
Water from the mains is connected to the inlet port of the Slimline Water Filter Housing unit. The water is directed downwards through the filter cartridge within the unit. This process removes unwanted contaminants, determined by the type of cartridge fitted inside the housing. The water then flows upwards through the center of the cartridge and through the outlet port, and supplies filtered water.
- Filter housing color: blue
- Size: 20 Inch Slimline, i.e. 20 x 2.5 Inch
- O-Ring type: Single O-ring seal
- Inlet/Outlet port sizes: Female 1 Inch / 25mm thread
- Maximum pressure: 6 bar / 90psi
- Operating temperature range: 4 – 38°C
|Description||20″ Slimline Housing|
|Size||(L)610mm / (W)50mm In-Out Size 3/4″|
|Specification||20″Filter 20050 housings:
Description: Plastic, CS, and SS Cartridge Housings for all sizes and flow rates. String wound, pleated, pp and carbon cartridges.
1. The Highest endurable pressure: 10″~100 psi (7 kg/cm2), 20″~90 psi (6.3 kg/cm2)
2. The Highest endurable temp.: 120oF (50oC)
3.The Highest flow capacity: 50 G.P.M.